Monday, May 4, 2009

A Post a Day

Why Yes, I am posting 2 days in a row!! There is a lot going on here and I have the time to do so...
First of all, this is what I woke up to this morning...
OK now you have to go and read the post from yesterday to understand just how creepy that chocolate bunny really is...


I also wanted to point out that Tim's cat is a freaking weirdo...she was sleeping in this cage today...I have no idea why...In Duncan I bought a couple skeins of Fleece Artist. This is Scotiasilk, it's a Worsted Weight, I have 2 skeins totalling 400ydsI also got this skein of "Leba' which is DK weight and 65% kid mohair, 20% wool and 15% nylon in the most incredible jewel tones of green and blue
I also bought 200 grams of brown Llama fibre, which in retrospect seems rather silly, but how was I to know that the future would bring this?A friend of my Mom's GAVE this to me!
A couple pounds of unwashed beautiful reddish brown alpaca

Nearly 2 pounds of amazing Shetland/Alpaca batts

And over 2 pounds of lovely soft white Romney roving
And in between all the yarn gluttony and fondling I did manage to get some knitting doneI anticipate finishing these tonightish (or maybe tomorrow)
I have no idea what to do next...I keep getting flustered and my heart starts pumping to hard when I start thinking about all this yarn and fibre...

No comments: