Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider

There is a dead spider on my laptop...
I came home from the hockey game and there it was lying belly up right next to the screen. So I poked it. And it's legs moved, so I thought it was alive, but then it turned out that the legs moved because I poked it...
For a little while I thought maybe it was a spider skin. I have a tarantula and once or twice a year she moults, and I can't tell the difference between her and her skin until she moves.
I haven't moved it yet. I was thinking of keeping it in a tiny little jar and collecting other dead spiders and putting them on my apothecary desk with a label that says "Spideres"
Actually, it will probably stay there until I sneeze...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They eventually disintegrate. I know this from the one's that died in my tub while I lived in Vancouver....